Thursday, June 15, 2006

Busy Busy Busy!

Its been awhile since I last updated this blog, Not because we haven't been busy. I have infact been so busy I havent had time to update the webpage. I decided my new posting policy would be to show start to finnish projects not just as it happens progress. Ive saved up just over a hundred photos, so check back soon.

In meanwhile Check out this short video of our friend Brian, he shipped his colapsable boat to us a few weeks ago, then took two weeks to bike up to Butte. rested for a few days, then left from the Headwaters state park, just outside of Three Forks, Montana on a 60 day, 2800 mile kayak trip to St louis. Brian's a little crazy.

here is the video of his boat assymbly & launch.
enjoy
http://www.mikeablexray.com/bin/img/blog/Brian_Goes_Down_the_River.wmv

No comments: